The primary goal of this position is to be a technical advisor and architect to/for our account managers and support team. The role includes scoping, clarifying and designing the customers technical setup of bmetric’s channel management technologies. You’ll be a part of our customer success team, headed by our Commercial Director and working together with account managers and support team.
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Advise on architecture and setup design
- Continuous contact and planning with account managers and support teams
- Help account managers to assess and evaluate the needs of the customer (from a technical perspective) and translate those into actionable plans for our set-up and growth teams.
- Help our support team & account managers with technical difficulties
- Communicate with our product manager & CTO about new features and releases to apply to customer setups
Requirements for the job:
- Start date is as soon as possible
- This is a full-time role
- Location: Copenhagen Denmark
- Language: Professional English (Fluent)
- Familiar with front-end development ie. scripting, html and css
- Understand how the internet and websites work behind the scenes – both from an implementation perspective but also an analytics/tracking perspective
It’s an advantage if you:
- Have an understanding of integration architecture and API-functionality
- Have worked with implementing analytics setups like Google Analytics, Adobe, Tealium, App tracking, User behaviour or similar
- Have an interest in UX, Conversion Rate Optimization and Testing
- Salary based on experience.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not feel to meet all of the requirements mentioned above. It is more important that you are curious, committed, have an open mind and want to work in a start-up environment.
If you want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com