At bmetric we’re looking for a part-time Office Manager/PA with HR and Accounting skills. You will help the Founders of the company with a range of administrative and social tasks that will make bmetric’s office and work environment awesome.
Among your assignments, you can count:
- Arranging and plan social events for the company
- Having responsibility for internal and external projects
- Being Go-to person for everyone in the office for office supply
- Assisting in administrative tasks such as supporting the accounting team
- Assisting the department heads with recruiting new employees
- Taking charge of the onboarding process of the new employees
You’ll get the chance to work with a growing startup located at the heart of Copenhagen city centre. A specific education is not required, but you should be a student.
- All we require from you is that:
- You’re well organised
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have a positive personality, and like to talk to people
- You thrive in an environment where nothing is like yesterday and everything is in constant flux
- You can start in June
- Available 15 hours per week
We encourage you to apply even if you do not feel to meet all of the requirements mentioned above. It is more important that you are curious, committed, have an open mind and want to work in a start-up environment.
If you want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org