bmetric is a four-year-old marketing tech-startup located at the heart of Copenhagen. We have developed a unique and innovative way to secure conversions that otherwise would have been lost. We help some of Scandinavia and Europe’s most recognisable brands, including Telia, Tryg, Børsen and Telmore. Established in 2013 and with offices in central Copenhagen, we’re on a journey to create the best customer experiences.
What does the job involve?
- As an analyst, you will work together with our business & data analytics team, analyse campaign data and produce reports with insights about our cust’omers setup.
- It is a multi-skilled role of data analysis and creativity.
- The job increasingly involves working with machine learning tools.
- Analyse campaign data, produce custom reports and present insights and create action plans based on the data.
- Involved in the work process with product management and engineering resources to coordinate the implementation of machine learning.
- Experience in Python
- The ability to write good, i.e. elegant and efficient code
- General statistical understanding
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate the performance of ML algorithms.
- Experience in SQL
- Knowledge in Bayesian statistics and probabilistic programming
- Machine Learning: Random Forests, Gradient Boosting Machines, SVMs etc.
- Deep Learning (via Tensorflow/Keras or Pytorch)
Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master program related to mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar
We encourage you to apply even if you do not feel to meet all of the requirements mentioned above. It is more important that you are curious, committed, have an open mind and want to get to know a tech company from the inside.
This is a part-time position, 15-20 hours per week.
If you want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org