bmetric is a four year old marketing tech-startup located at the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. We have developed a unique and innovative way to secure conversions that otherwise would have been lost. Our technology and service make sure to intelligently identify and engage website visitors who needs a nudge to become customers. We do so by providing the most efficient channel, with the right message, at the appropriate and opportune moment.
We help some of Scandinavia and Europe’s most recognisable brands, including Telia, Tryg, Børsen and Telmore.
Established in 2013 and with offices in central Copenhagen, we’re on a journey to create the best customer experiences.
What does the job involve?
As an analyst you will work together with our business & data analytics team, analysing campaign data and produce reports with insights about our customers setup.
It is a multi-skilled role of data analysis, commercial awareness and creativity.
- Analyse campaign data, produce custom reports and present insights and create action plans based on the data.
- Learn to understand a customer’s business model
- Involved in the work process with product management and engineering resources to coordinate new feature development.
Required skills and mindset:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Solution oriented and creative
- Flexible, dynamic and creative to get the results needed
- Studying math, economics, statistics or similar
- Experience in R, or other statistics program
- Experience in SQL is a plus
This is a part-time position, 15-20 hours per week.
For more information or application contact:
CEO, Janus Lindau, Janus@bmetric.com