bmetric is a six year old tech-startup located at the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. bmetric provide the service and technology to increase sales and enhance customer experiences. We apply cross-channel data to promote specific sales and service goals for our customers. We need a Junior Customer Success Manager who can join our customer success team already counting 4 students in this role. The position is part-time (15 hours a week).
It will be your responsibility to:
- Implement new setups and edit existing setups based on requirements from project and account managers
- The job requires intensive training in our software
Required skills and mindset:
- You speak English fluently
- A specific education is not required
- You have a basic understanding of how online analytics systems work (Google Analytics or Adobe).
- You might also have tried various split-testing-tools and/or behavioural website monitoring systems.
- You’re passionate about technology, a quick learner and you have the patience and urge to solve complicated problems or puzzles.
- You’d like to know and learn more about advanced tech-systems and how they are set up, and quite possibly you like mobile games like http://lightbot.com/hour-of-code.html
- You are currently studying at a Bachelor/Masters level, or similar with at least 2 years left on your studies
You thrive in an environment where nothing is like yesterday and everything is in constant flux. bmetric gives you the opportunity to experience learning and personal growth on a day-to-day basis.
After having worked at bmetric you will have had the best hands-on experience of conversion, commercial requirements and technological implementations of websites.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not feel to meet all of the requirements mentioned above. It is more important that you are curious, committed, have an open mind and want to get to know a tech company from the inside.
This is a part-time position, 15 hours per week.
If you want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com