bmetric Copenhagen Full-time
bmetric is an exciting seven year old tech-startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. bmetric provides the service and technology to increase sales and enhance customer experiences. We apply cross-channel data to promote specific sales and service goals for our customers. We are growing quickly and need a new Senior Account Manager to join our team.
bmetric senior account manager/project manager
The primary goal of this position is to cultivate good relations with current customers, so they continue working with bmetric. This role includes planning and managing customer projects and requesting assistance with technical, growth, or setup tasks as needed. We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Continuous contact with the customer for status and planning (physically and remotely)
- Manage timelines and delivery dates for projects, both internally and externally
- Assess and manage the performance of bmetric technologies to assure a steady delivery of value to the customer, involving specialists when needed
- Assess and evaluate the needs of the customer and translate those into actionable plans for our set-up and growth departments
- Seek and capture the opportunity for up-selling and cross-selling within and across your accounts
- Review, assess, and deliver reports timely to customers and create them if needed
- Know when to request assistance from specialists regarding tasks related to technical, setup/edit, or growth potential for the customers
Requirements for the job:
- This is a full-time role
- Location: Denmark
- Language: Fluency in Danish and English
- 3+ years of working experience as a project manager or account manager
- Experience working with enterprise software customers or digital agencies
The salary is based on experience. Expect bonus to play a part in the compensation for customer continuation/up-selling.