bmetric is a tech-startup located in Copenhagen. bmetric is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides the service and technology to increase sales and enhance customer experiences. We apply cross-channel data to promote specific sales and service goals for our customers. We need an Office Hero to join our growing team. The internship is part-time (12-15 hours a week).
At bmetric, we’re looking for an Office Hero with great communication and organizational skills. You will help the Operations Manager with a range of administrative and social tasks that make bmetric’s office and work environment awesome. With our growing team, we need a bright and enthusiastic individual to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the office and create a social environment that promotes fun!
The internship provides an opportunity to get academic credit towards your degree, explore your potential career interests, and join a network of young, ambitious people in Copenhagen. We are flexible with work hours and work days and will allow you to explore your interests!
Among your assignments, you can count on:
- Arranging and planning social events for the company, including Friday bars and our annual summer party
- Having responsibility for internal and external projects
- Being the go-to person for everyone in the office for office supplies, maintenance, and errands
- Assisting with and supporting the happiness levels of all team members (i.e. planning social events and ensuring all team members are included)
- Helping our transition into a new office location and designing the new space
- Communicating with external vendors
- Streamlining and improving office processes
You’ll get the chance to work with a growing startup located in the heart of Copenhagen. A specific education is not required, but you should currently be either a Bachelor or Master student with at least a year left of your studies.
All we require from you is that:
- You’re well organized and have experience planning events
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have a positive personality and like to talk to people
- You thrive in an environment where nothing is like yesterday and everything is in constant flux
- You’re creative and think outside the box
We encourage you to apply even if you do not feel that you meet all of the requirements mentioned above. It is more important that you are curious, committed, have an open mind, and want to work in a fun, start-up environment.
We would like you to join our team in May! The internship would be May-August with the possibility of extension.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org