bmetric Copenhagen Full-time
bmetric is an exciting seven year old tech-startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. bmetric provides the service and technology to increase sales and enhance customer experiences. We apply cross-channel data to promote specific sales and service goals for our customers. We are growing quickly and need a new Junior Account Manager to join our team.
bmetric junior account manager/project manager
The primary goal of this role is to cultivate good relations with assigned bmetric customers, so they continue working with bmetric. The role includes planning and managing customer projects; requesting assistance with technical, growth, or setup tasks as needed. We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Continuous contact with the customer for status and planning (physical & phone)
- Manage timelines and delivery dates for projects, both internally and externally
- Assess & manage performance of bmetric technologies to assure a steady delivery of value to the customer, involve specialists when needed
- Assess and evaluate the needs of the customer and translate those into actionable plans for our set-up and growth departments
- Seek and capture the opportunity for up-sell and cross-sell within and across your accounts
- Review, assess and deliver reports timely to customers; create them if needed be
- Know when to request assistance from specialists regarding tasks related to technical, setup/edit or growth potential for the customers
Requirements for the job:
- This role is full-time
- Location: Denmark
- Language: Fluency in Danish & English
- Experience as a project manager or account manager (Internship/part-time/full-time)
- Experience in a software company or agency (Internship/part-time/full-time)
- Relevant degree in business, economy, technology, communication or accounting
The salary is based on experience. Expect bonus to play a part in the compensation for customer continuation/up-selling.