Do you want to be part of a fast-paced international company with an awesome team and colleagues that support each other every step of the way? If so, bmetric is looking for you!
The position is a great opportunity to start your career in sales and to grow individually and as a team while acquiring an excellent understanding of the beginning of a sales process. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment with a flat hierarchy, close relations, and ambitious people.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at bmetric, you will be working in close collaboration with our Account Executives. You’ll also be responsible for helping us develop our market in the Netherlands and rest of Europe.
As a BDR, you will grow to understand bmetric’s unique market and our potential buyers — whilst you work to communicate the best and most valuable solutions to them.
At bmetric, we focus on setting collaborative goals, developing personal skills, and improving—day in, day out. We provide training in our platform and all of the essential sales skills including ongoing training in negotiating and communication skills.
Sparked your interest? Take a look at what we’re looking for in you.
- Research new and existing markets to create a pipeline of potential leads
- Understand complex organizations and reach out to the right contacts via outbound calls, emails, and social media
- Book meetings for our Account Executive team
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Stay up-to-date with bmetric’s product offerings
- Responsible for your own workflow and reaching your targets
- Collaboratively set, achieve, and exceed monthly goals
- Target driven
- Winning and a “can-do” attitude
- Positive personality
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to persevere through adversity and rejection
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Easy to work with
- Some experience in a sales role is preferred
- Ambition – lots of it – and strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset (it’s the key to hitting targets 🎯)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Fluent in Dutch
- Other language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Ongoing training and support
- A key role in bmetric’s expansion mission
- Uncapped bonus structure
- A social working environment with an international culture
- Regular company events in, and outside of the office
- Company benefits, a work computer, and phone
What Else To Know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence, and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
We offer 37+ flexible hours per week and an attractive incentive structure based on high-value contracts. To apply, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.