Do you want to be part of a fast-paced international company with a high focus on career development? If so, bmetric might be looking for you!
As a Customer Optimization Manager at bmetric, your main focus will be onboarding new customers in the bmetric technologies & services, you will also spend time helping the optimization process of existing customers. You will work closely with our Account Executives, Account Managers and BI team.
bmetric provides the technology, service, and expertise to help businesses establish and optimize their contact strategy through omnichannel management. The main use cases of our technology and services are:
- Lead gathering
- Sales efficiency
- UX improvements
- User journey insights
- Call reduction / Contact Efficiency
What you will be working on:
- You will be in charge of onboarding all new customers, from start to finish, in cooperation with the Account Manager. This includes standardizing the procedures for onboarding planning & execution. Here at bmetric onboarding is a fairly long process (approximately 6 months), as our products are tailored to each client’s needs, and optimized continuously.
- Continuously measure client performance during the onboarding period, and focus on how to improve this performance moving forward.
- It is expected that you take charge in sharing insights with the relevant teams. Making sure that the company as a whole can improve.
- Be a good sparring partner for the Account Manager team, especially when it comes to optimization planning for customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs to be fluent in English, as this is our working language at bmetric.
- Has experience with data-driven optimization of websites hands-on.
- Familiar with best-practises for optimization (split-testing, analytics, reporting, statistics)
- A creative mindset. We are looking for an addition to our team who sees opportunities, and thinks outside the box.
- We are also looking for an independent thinker who is not worried about challenging the “status quo”.
- Passionate about great customer experience.
- Full office flexibility. After your successful onboarding you will be able to work fully from the office, or remote if that is of preference (HQ in Copenhagen)
- Work computer and phone.
- A key role in bmetric’s mission to grow and expand
- A social working environment with an international culture
- Regular company events, in and outside the office.
Please note, that if the above sparked your interest, but you’re not sure your profile matches completely, don’t hesitate to send your application regardless.
The position is full time with the start date 01/10/2021.
Working at bmetric:
At bmetric, we focus on setting collaborative goals, developing professional skills and personal improvement day in, day out.
Joining bmetric is joining a team of young professionals, the chance to grow to be an instrumental player in bmetric’s expansion. Sparked your interest?